Well guys, I’ve been a bit quiet because sweet people in my life are celebrating my birthday with me! This saturday my boyfriend took me to see Hearst Castle and we stopped for a lovely dinner in Morro Bay.
I’m thanking the Lord for this new year of life and for all that’s to be experienced!
Here’s a list of things I’d like to do before 28:
– Learn conversational Spanish
– Read 3 self help books
– Explore one new area
– Enjoy an Omikaze sushi meal
– Take enough hikes to build my endurance and lungs to advance to a moderate hike (5-10 miles)
– Plan a successful reunion
– Read through Systematic Theology (and pay attention this time 😉 )
– Paint my first self portrait
– Learn something new for the career on lynda.com