1. My cousin celebrated her 75th birthday and had two pinatas at her party. That she actively participated in hitting. That made my day.
2. My brother was in a bad accident BUT he doesn’t have any permanent injury and my almost due SIL was NOT in the car. Praise God!
3. I’ve jumped aboard the Stranger Things train. Dustin looks a lot like my brother as a kid. Like, crazy similar vibes. I’m really digging the series!
4. My family has made peace with that stupid leather sectional. We are going to make it work.
5. Depending on when the baby feels like being born, I will have a nephew or niece in the next 30ish days! Ahh! So excited!
6. My foster non-prof is kicking back into gear for the 2016 planning.
7. Bible study starts next week. We will be studying 1 Corinthians.
8. I’m on a stress detox. I seriously messed up my body in the past few weeks. I’m anxious because my schedule is filling up again but actively avoiding extra stress right now.
9. I’m going to drastically cut and color my hair this weekend.
10. I’m researching bullet journaling because I think it’s a better system than a planner. I like that I can add all of my life to it. Reading lists. Weight loss/food tracking. Weekly/Monthly goals and highlights. Etc.
How is everyone doing? Have you watched/binged Stranger Things yet? Do you bullet journal?